Red Limb Studio
Rise of Insanity review
10 GB available space
Rise of Insanity Review
Rise of Insanity is an app designed by Red Limb Studio. Rise of Insanity was first published on . Rise of Insanity is currently available for Steam, Other.
Rise of Insanity is a first-person psychological horror game, with additional support for VR, which draws inspiration from greatest psychological horror movies such as The Shining, The Exorcist and Silent Hill.
Set in America in the 1970's, the story centers around Dr. Stephen Dowell, a renowned psychologist faced with a difficult patient who shows distinct yet contradictory symptoms of different mental disorders.
The life of the doctor himself is also shrouded in mystery – you must step into his shoes to find out the truth.
What terrible fate has befallen your wife and child? Is your new patient, on whom you are testing your experimental treatment methods, somewhat responsible for what happened? Who is to blame?
Don’t lose your nerve and overcome your fear.
- The realistic graphics provide a horrifying and immersive atmosphere that will chill you to the core.
- Haunting, atmospheric soundtrack and professional voice acting.
- Explore diverse locations inspired by North American architectural trends from the early 70s.
- Walk, examine, discover dark secrets and solve logical puzzles. Descend the inner depths of the human consciousness.
- Support for VR goggles ( read the FAQ )