Nantucket - Masters of the Seven Seas review
1000 MB available space
Casacenter.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Nantucket - Masters of the Seven Seas Review
Nantucket - Masters of the Seven Seas is an application by Picaresque Studio. Nantucket - Masters of the Seven Seas was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentSet sail around the world and face historical whaling captains in this brand new expansion for Nantucket.
Masters of the Seven Seas introduces the Challenge Mode, a new game mode set in a new cylindrical map of the whole world with randomized whaling areas, new cities to visit and new events.
Select your captain, choose your game length and compete against other nine captains across the Seven Seas to become the most renowned whaling master.
- Challenge mode: a new game mode with no story to complete, but 9 captains to defeat in order to become the most renowned whaling captain.
- Whole world map: a new cylindrical map unlocks new routes and the chance to sail around the globe.
- Randomized whaling areas: thousands of possible combinations to make every game a different challenge.
- New cities: visit Cochin, in British India, and Taiji, in Japan, in your new travels across the Indian Ocean.
- Historical captains: meet Obed Starbuck, Donald Manson and many other historical protagonists of the XIX century whaling history.
- New events: more than 100 new events to interact with the other captains during your race with them.